Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I saw an ad in the classifieds for something called 'Alley Cats', should I check it out ?

I wonder what they're advertising for sale ... do you know ?I saw an ad in the classifieds for something called 'Alley Cats', should I check it out ?
I assume cats, that are in alley's



but thats just a hunch
check it out dude and let us all know what you findI saw an ad in the classifieds for something called 'Alley Cats', should I check it out ?
It is a prostitution solicitation - definitely answer the ad鈭?/div>
  • 3 years ago
  • Report Abuse
I saw an ad in the classifieds for something called 'Alley Cats', should I check it out ?
Maybe it is something a person would buy for an alley cat vs. a house cat. That would be my first impression.
Go check it out and then tell us all about it. .

No comments:

Post a Comment