Saturday, February 4, 2012

How long have the AKC breeder classifieds been up?

And why have I never heard mention of them? I'd thought the only way to find puppies was to call all the breeders in your area and see what was available. If someone had told me about that back in December/January it would have saved me a helluva lot of trouble.How long have the AKC breeder classifieds been up?
They have been up for over a year now, but having an ad with AKC does not mean that they are a reputable breeder. All it means is that the litter owner spent an extra $20 for the ad when the registered the litter. You only have to be in good standings with AKC, and many puppymills are, but many are reputable. It just does not automatically mean that the breeder is reputable. Even though they are in good standings with AKC it does not mean that all of the parents were health tested (which every reputable breeder does and will only breed dogs that have passed with flying colors) and are good examples of the breed.How long have the AKC breeder classifieds been up?
lol it has been there for a while and I think it is great. I sold a lot of my puppies thru them, Met a lot of nice people. And thru the AKC classified the people who come to buy my puppies are really great people and they always kept in touch with me about my puppies.. Send me picture or they drop by for me to see them.. It is a great classified and I think everyone should know about it .. sorry you didn't lol.



**********adding this***********

To the previous answer

I can say a lot of things to you right now but I won't.. but I will tell you that you are so very wrong. And if you were in good standing with AKC you would know this already.
  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment