Saturday, February 4, 2012

Has anyone ever got a dog off Ebay in ther Classifieds ?

What would you recommend to get a small teacup dog that only ways 4-7lbs full grown. Also what dogs would you recommend to get, I have a German Shepherd who's 9yrs old now.

So really I'm asking where in Michigan, or online besides Petfinder would you recommend getting a puppy?Has anyone ever got a dog off Ebay in ther Classifieds ?
Yes I got my one female pet quality shih tzu off there I still paid $900.00 for her but she came from an show breeder sold under a pet contract. I love her. But you need to research and meet the breeder in their home before you decide on the dog. As many puppy mills advertise on there. Try craigslist I have had success helping my family get dogs off there. My brother got a purebred Pomeranian from a rural rescue for $25.00 he had shots just needed to be neutered.Has anyone ever got a dog off Ebay in ther Classifieds ?
Get good study dog because your other dog might want to play with it and look in your paper to see if people are selling dogs, Or craigslist and go to your pound they will have puppies and they get neutered or spayed and they get shots before you take them home... Get another big dog or a medium dog..Has anyone ever got a dog off Ebay in ther Classifieds ?
Have you tried craiglist.com? They have lots of animals. I got all three of my dogs from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment