Saturday, February 11, 2012

I bought a Fake Diamond Ring on Ebay classifieds.What should I do?

I bought a Ring advertised as 24k gold, 2.4ct Diamond AGS certified,When I got the Ring It was Plated,and a really Fake Diamond of course with no paperwork at all. It's really Fake like quarter machine Fake!!! What should I do? or What can I do if anything? I trusted the person and sent a bank check without really seeing the Ring first.I know it was stupid but I did.I bought a Fake Diamond Ring on Ebay classifieds.What should I do?
You can't do anything except learn from your mistake.I bought a Fake Diamond Ring on Ebay classifieds.What should I do?
Report them to Ebay find them! thats a major crime and you probably aren't the only one they've done that too.I bought a Fake Diamond Ring on Ebay classifieds.What should I do?
You should report that person. They can go to jail. Track them down.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment